The international market for textile printing digitally is predicted to more than twice by 2018. Digital printers have continuously improved the productions of textile printing.
From the manufacturing of fibers and merging them into the fabric, there are numerous methods and essentials involved in the textile industry. Digital-printing is one of them that print designs on the fabric directly. The recent worldwide output of digitally printed textile is rising at a strong rate of 25 per cent annually, conferring to Textiles Intelligence. While the globally part of digitally printed textile is mere 2% now, the rising pressure of delivery products in short time is expected to increase the share in global textile printing to 5 percent by 2017.
Digital textile printing seems to be the ‘next generation’ printing technology which completely changes from the old fabrics printing style. When entrepreneurs saw that digital printing times starts now they started investing in this technology, as it is the most promising way of printing.
Advantages of Digital Textile Printing
Digital textile printing provides unlimited colors and achieves a quality that was not possible before. It can apply a design directly to the fabric, allowing dyes to be directly printed on to any kind of fabrics. Using this method a fabric can be printed and completed in about two weeks than the 6 to 12 weeks it would have taken using old-style printing processes.
The digital textile printing style has more benefits than conventional printing method:
- The best thing in digital printing technology is that there is no restriction of using colors and repeat sizes, you can use as many as you want.
- Several color blooms can be printed on the fabric at one time, which is not possible in the case of old printing methods.
- The digital textile printing method can apparently produce 16 million colors and shadows. So, its time saving and less costly.
- It can also save designing collections from theft before it will be open into the market.
- It allows the designer to handle and modify the design and printing procedure from any place.
- Any adjustments or changes can be made without any extra cost. This will lead to timely shipment and decreases the need for inventory.
- Additionally, digital printing can be easily prepared from files kept or transferred from a computer.
- Last but not least, a smog from textile industry has become a very severe issue, digital printing technology is atmosphere friendly and saves water than the old-style printing technique. It makes less smog as there is no release of dyes and chemicals.
Digital textile printing in 2018 has shown to be beneficial for designers, fabrics businesses, and retailers. It permits the user to print fast and as less amount as required, and with a high level of perfection.
The present market displays some inventions in digital textile printing technologies. Few of them are thermal inkjet, piezoelectric inkjet, continuous inkjet, thermal transfer, electrostatic and elector-photography, all have their own unique potentials, benefits, and boundaries. With the newest development in inkjet technology, digital printing can be done on most of the fabrics.
Digital printing has unlocked new gates for textile and clothing designers in the selling market. In future, digital printing technology will not only change the previous printing ways but also offer latest products, opportunities, and marketplaces.
Al-Hafiz Printing & Design Center, provide you the Best Digital Fabric Printing in Kuwait. We have the powerful machinery to get all difficult printing designs done in less time than others. Call us, or visit our office in Kuwait and get the latest design collection to print on fabrics.