Logo is a foundation brick for building a business. Logo might look like a letter or combination of letters and symbols but it is much more than that, it is a business’s visual identity. It represents what a business stands for. It is one of the first things in establishment of a brand or enterprise. While designing a logo, lots of things should be considered and remembered, here are few of them:
- Hire best designers who know about logo designing. The first and foremost thing to think before creating a logo is who you are getting your logo designed from. There are hundreds and thousands of people claiming to be logo designers in the market. They offer cheap services and will create an odd looking logo but it takes a real designer to create an amazing looking, illustrative and indicative logo. Designers at Alhafiz Co. are professional and creative. They will conceptualize and create a logo that is depictive of your company’s vision.
- There can be several tips for designing a logo that doesn’t suck and one of them is selection of colors. Colors give life to anything that is dull and boring. Creating a logo using company colors will make it distinctive and recognizable. Incorporating theme colors with emblem or depictive letters will give depth to the logo. While selecting colors it should also be kept in mind that it looks equally good if printed in grey scale.
- Most important thing to know about designing a logo is that it is versatile. Since logo is printed on office stationary, marketing material, exterior signs, billboards and packaging, it needs to be re-sizable so it looks as good on billboard as it looks on a favicon.
- Logo isn’t for a particular time or place. You might see a company logo and not recognize it even if it is a very recent one and you might recognize a logo from over a century ago. Logo should be functional and timeless. A great logo is one which is as recognizable and popular many decades from now as it is today.
- Simplicity & Originality: Logo should always be two things: simple and original. These two characteristics make a logo easy to remember and recognize. No matter how simple a logo is, if it is original and not an inspiration it will surely make its place in the market in no time. Inspired or copied logos lose credibility and create doubt and skepticism.
Creative logo designing takes effort and mental visualization of company’s core message. No one can design a great logo without complete understanding of a brand or business’s ideology. Logo should be depictive of a brand’s individuality and true reflection of its attributes.
At Alhafiz Co. we not only help you design an outstanding logo but also provide complete customization services for printing it on variety of promotional products. We guarantee complete customer satisfaction through unmatched customer service and unparalleled quality of products. Visit our website to view complete range of services offered by Alhafiz Co Kuwait.